We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer for one of our clients, a global pioneering technology leader writing the future of Industrial digitalization. Our client works closely with utility, industry, transportation and infrastructure customers.
You will be working for one of their brands located in Noord Brabant which is a supplier of advanced flow computers and measurements automation solutions for the global oil & gas industry.
In this role you will continously improve and expand one of their new products; a unique web based measurement platform. You will work on both the front- and backend code, and will be involved in all stages of software development; design, implementation and testing. This software is used at the largest oil & gas terminals in the world, operating 24/7 on thousands of devices and servers.
We expect from you the following:
- Analytical mind-set (i.e. relevant Master or Bachelor degree e.g. in computer science, Electrical Engineering, ICT)
- PASSION for technology and DRIVE for making beautiful, useful code
- Knowledge of Node.JS, HTML5, CSS/SASS and/or React is a plus
- Good team communication skills
- Excellent English language skills in speech and writing, proficient in speaking Dutch
You will be part of a team that:
- has good team dynamics
- has direct influence on requirements and design of the product
- has a good quality track record
- uses the latest technologies when sensible
- is always looking to discuss and improve their way-of-work
- is rapidly growing
And, you will work on a product that:
- provides you with a couple of nice challanges
- is highly valued by our customers
- looks good
- has both back-end and front-end challanges
- includes scheduling algorithms, various machine-to-machine protocols, databases, web APIs, single page web applications, and much more
Michel Westdijk or Fay Roodbol (010-5911021)Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten