Technical Product Owner Logistics Software (Full time, 70k)
Our client delivers solutions that simplify global trade and logistics and for them we are looking for a Technical Product Owner on Transportation Management and Warehousing products in which Product management drives the roadmap and contains a mix of strategic, compliance, technical and customer driven features in order to provide technical answers to functional requirements in an Agile development process.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
The Technical Product Owner is able to translate business requirements in development items and can work together with other stakeholders like (pre)sales, business consultants and product management.
- Understand client’s requirements, pain points, future needs, business processes and document in the form of epics, user stories etc.
- Produce functional documents, product requirements, functional specifications related to the same
- Demo the functional solutions to the internal and external stakeholders
- Strong generalist understanding of concepts related to computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices
- Maintain and upgrade the domain knowledge in the area of specialty and recommend necessary enhancements to the product
- Assist engineering and QA teams in understanding the requirements as a part of the overall product lifecycle validate the QA testcases, provide clarification and prioritize the issues
- Acceptance test execution & preparing the test case result and certifying the quality and correctness of requirements
- Support the (pre)sales activities such as presentations, RFI/RPFs, demos, workshops, gap/fitment analysis
- 8+ years as a business analyst
- Should have excellent analytical skills. Should be able to understand business needs, map to product, convince client on suitability of solution, and provide solution to business problems.
- Experience in domain of supply chain execution.
- Modelling skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Quick learner and solution oriented.
- Clarity of thought and in documentation and presentations.
- Hands-on with agile (epic, user story creation, with wireframes / decision charts etc.)
- Experience in system analysis will be valuable
- Knowledge in security and performance engineering
- Knowledge of Oracle database.Knowledge of web services (REST/SOAP)
06-127 318 33
E-mail een vriend