Senior Project Manager Logistics (Full time, 85k)
For our Customer, an international orgnization with a huge track record on IT-Applications and -Services in the Logistic Chain, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager with a passion for supply chain technology.
Organisatie- en afdelingsomschrijving
For someone who wants to be part of a growth organization where you will manage Company Solutions’ software deployment projects from kick-off to the completion of the implementation of the project including delivering value / return on investment (ROI) to the customer. Leads project teams to deploy standard software on Transportation Management System (TMS), train customers and to develop and implement solution extensions (interfaces, business rules and other special requirements). Interfaces with all levels of management to champion project needs and provide detailed project reports.
Functie op hoofdlijnen
- Works with customers and Business / Functional Consultants to define and document project scope.
- Develops constructs and manages project plans and bring projects to successful conclusion within budget and schedule constraints.
- Drives to deliver high quality implementations and drives high customer satisfaction.
- Defines project tasks and resource requirements.
- Assembles and coordinates project staff.
- Plans and drives initial kick-off meeting.
- Proactive identification and management of project issues.
- Provides direction and support to project team.
- Manage the risks of all aspects of projects, including the development of contingency plans.
- Closely monitors project scope for change control; work with customers to uncover new revenue opportunities.
- Carries responsibility for achievement of revenue, expense and margin targets for owned projects.
- Manages multiple resources and tasks across internal and external organizations.
- Provides monthly and quarterly revenue forecasts; meets monthly revenue, cost and margin goals.
- Provides management reports for budget, schedule, risks and issues.
- Champions project needs throughout company, escalates issues to appropriate Leadership.
- Provides detail billing information to support customer invoicing through Open Air.
- Serves as the primary customer interface throughout all phases of the deployment cycle from project kick-off until transition to Customer Support.
- Produces referenceable accounts based on quality delivery of services – on time and on budget.
- Develops and / or recommends process improvements and best practices.
- Manages the entire customer relationship.
- Manages invoicing through collections.
- Produces weekly status reports for the customer and management (internal and external).
- Works with Customers to resolve any invoicing or project issues.
- Serves as an Engagement Manager for key accounts, as needed.
- Submits accurate time sheets and expenses reports and ensures accurate time and expense reporting for team members.
- Assists the Program Management Office / Center of Excellence (COE) with activities designed to improve and streamline internal systems, procedures and implementations.
- Promotes, builds, and maintains a sense of community.
- Maintains awareness of company’s products, discuss them with customers and lead follow-up product demonstrations and presentations if needed while on-site.
- Ability to work with international and multi-cultural team members.
- Identify additional sales opportunities.
- PM Certification - PRINCE2, PM, ITIL or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Industry and Global Trade Management.
- Previous experience in Fleet Operations, Brokerage, Forwarding, Customs and / or Transportation Management preferred.
- Demonstrated skills with OpenAir
- Good English speaking and written skills.
- Must be able to speak Dutch to a professional level
- General office and/or home office responsibilities.
- Extensive keyboarding and looking at a computer monitor.
06-127 318 33
E-mail een vriend