Our client delivers solutions that simplify global trade and logistics and for them we are looking for a Senior Business Consultant on TMS/WMS and Customs.
The Consultant is based in The Netherlands near Rotterdam and reports to the Director Professional Services of Europe and will play a key role in multiple client-facing (inter)national, complex and mostly high profile software implementations projects.
The company has over 35 years’ experience in global trade management and logistics, and over 1000 employees worldwide, and well known as a long-time innovator of solutions for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, freight forwarder, transport companies, customs brokers, 3PL’s and 4 PL’s, as well as other related institutions involved in financing and underwriting global trade such as banks and insurance providers with more than 40.000 users worldwide every day.
• Provide professional advice to the client with respect to the delivery of an effective system solution.
• Help achieve customer ROI expectations.
o Identify customer metrics that are below ideal goal.
o Create the plan
o Reevaluate and review progress
• Execute Value Assessments for both customers and prospects where required.
• Articulate how the solutions can meet the client’s business objectives.
• Articulate Client Requirements as a component of the Functional Requirements Specification or Functional Designs.
• Interpret the limitations/restrictions of the software and recommend process changes with the client or software enhancements.
• Fully understand the key deliverables in the project under their direct control and maintain close co-operation with the Solutions’ project manager in terms of milestones, priorities, timescales, budget, risks & issues.
• Design & Deliver user training sessions (if required).
• Contribute to internal process improvements.
• Mentoring other team members as possible.
• Provide guidance to project team for utilizing the Solutions Implementation Methodology and Approach.
• Responsible for quality of delivery and customer satisfaction of assigned tasks and/or projects.
• Maintain an awareness of and work within project constraints and contractual obligations.
• Maintain an awareness of the Solutions products to be able to discuss them with customers and lead follow-up product demonstrations and presentations if needed while on-site.
• Identify own knowledge, skill-set and personal development needs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience in a technology-related field.
• 10 to 15 years Industry experience (delivery of software solutions within logistics).
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to play leadership role in implementing or managing supply chain systems.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, and also as part of a large team.
• Ability to build, present and sell cases for significant operational changes.
• Strong technical skills or technical awareness.
• Fluent in Dutch and English and preferably in one more language.
• Able and willing to travel internationally, flexible working times.
Fred Baekers 06-127 318 33Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten