Our client delivers solutions that simplify global trade and logistics and for them we are looking for a Junior Consultanton TMS/WMS and Customs.
The Consultant is based in The Netherlands near Rotterdam and reports to the Senior Project Manager Professional Services of Europe and will play a key role in multiple client-facing (inter)national, complex and mostly high profile software implementations projects.
The company has over 35 years’ experience in global trade management and logistics, and over 1000 employees worldwide, and well known as a long-time innovator of solutions for manufacturers, distributors, retailers, freight forwarder, transport companies, customs brokers, 3PL’s and 4 PL’s, as well as other related institutions involved in financing and underwriting global trade such as banks and insurance providers with more than 40.000 users worldwide every day.
The consultant will develop into an expert in one of the Solutions system domains (TMS, WMS and customs). He or she is a team player with a strong technical background and an affinity in logistics, is eager to learn and develop. A self-starter who takes ownership for the assigned responsibilities.
The consultant will have excellent analytical and communication skills, be fluent in Dutch and English and preferably one additional language.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or related field, or equivalent experience in a technology-related field.
• 4 to 5 years Industry experience (delivery of software solutions within logistics).
• Strong technical skills:
o Object oriented programming language such as Java (alternatively dotNet),
o RDBMs preferably Oracle, SQL,
o web tools,
o client-server graphical user interface (GUI),
o and report writers, preferable Jasper reports.
• Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing.
• Fluent in Dutch and English and preferably in one more language.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, and also as part of a large team.
• Able and willing to travel internationally, flexible working times.
• Strong affinity with ICT and Logistics (TMS, WMS or Customs)
• Ambition to develop and grow.
Fred Baekers 06-127 318 33Terug E-mail een vriend Solliciteren Tweeten